Mobile DJ Package Options
From the smallest space to the biggest stages, I can offer bespoke mobile DJ packages to perfectly suit your event. Backdrops, personalised projections, LED uplighting, huge sound systems…the list is endless! If you have seen it elsewhere, the chances are that I can provide it too!
All of my packages are based around the Standard DJ Package option. This package includes my DJ booth, two high-powered and first class PA speakers and up to four effect lights (incl. moving fixtures that provide ‘exciting lighting’ for the dancing area). I ensure that the sound and lighting systems are perfectly suited for the function room size. I own over twenty different lighting effects and three different sound systems. Unlike most mobile DJs, I am completely adaptable to my surroundings.
Once we have established where you’re holding your wedding reception or special event, I can then recommend the package option extras that would work best for the room. Having played in hundreds of venues in the UK, there’s very few surprises left in terms of venue shape, size and access. I have played onboard a ship, in a high-rise penthouse club in Leicester Square, in a marquee three miles from civilisation and even under a staircase in a tiny restaurant!
Of course, you can select the options you would like too. I have listed below some of the more frequently-requested extras that are not included in my Standard DJ Package. There are lots more available (too many to list here and I’m always reinvesting!) so please don’t hesitate to ask:
- LED Colour Uplighting – Used around the walls of your venue, this is my most commonly requested extra service. After dark, it creates a really wonderful and warm effect, ‘painting’ the walls or the sides of your wedding marquee in your chosen theme colour(s). As I use an RGBA (red/green/blue/amber) wireless system, the colour spectrum is infinite and can be changed in an instant to suit the mood or the room.
- LED Starlit Dancefloor – In white or black, I can install a twinkling dancefloor of any size to give your event a real touch of class. Truly stunning for wedding receptions and those First Dance photos. The floors are also available in plain white or black hi-gloss finish. The chessboard floor is also very, very popular.
- Backdrop Curtain – Available in white, black or silver, the simple backdrop curtain can change an unsightly venue wall in minutes. It can also be used to subtly reduce the room size if you only have a small party of guests. Maximum width 6m x 3m high.
- Personalised Projections – A relatively new idea from the States, a simple projection of the bride and groom’s name emblazoned across the venue wall in very large letters. Using gobos made specifically to your requirements (I’ll liase with you both on the hundreds of design options available), this is a real statement for your guests to see. Also ideal for corporate functions where branding and logo placement is important.
- Confetti Cannons – After much searching, I’ve found the best and most exciting cannons on the market! I use only hand-held ones, as the electronic ones are prone to failure and also operate at ground level, whereas I can fire mine overhead for a much better effect. Virtually available in any colour, and now including foil and shaped confetti, such as hearts and flowers.